The stainless steel filter cartridge is a washable and replaceable stainless steel wire cloth. The filter tube cartridge has a filtration rating in microns, for example: 2, 5, 10, 20, 40, 75, 100 …
Main means: stainless steel wire mesh.
The stainless steel filter cartridge enjoys high strength, high flow rates and micron precise filtration. Easily washable and reusable with wire mesh layer change. It is a wire mesh filter tube with rings. It is mainly used for PP, CPP, LDPE, HDPE, BOPP film blowing machine and granulator. It has a structure with double layer, multilayer and mesh from 10 to 1800. Furthermore, they contribute to the product being clean of impurities.
They can be represented as simple discs of iron or stainless mesh, with several layers welded together, and with several layers with an outer frame. We also manufacture them multi-layer tubular type of mesh.
Mesh filter cartridges are mainly processed with: stainless steel woven mesh, stainless steel perforated mesh, stainless steel fiber mesh, stainless steel sintered mesh, etc. The dimensions of the shape and The filter classification are available according to your request. Stainless steel mesh cartridges are widely used in petroleum industry, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, food industry, water treatment and other industries, for example.
Filtering multilayer sintered metal filter cartridge.
Certification : ISO9001: 2015, SGS.
Detailed description of the product, standard material: 304,316, 317L, 904L, 321, etc.
Filter rating: 0.2 microns to 300 microns.
Outside diameter: 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 64mm, 70mm, 80mm, 350mm.
Standard internal diameter: 28 mm Length: 10 ”(254 mm), 20” (508 mm), 30 ”(762 mm), 40” (1016 mm), 60 ”(1524 mm).
- High resistance There is no possibility of media migration occurring.
- Wide operating temperature range.
- Great dirt holding capacity.
- Strongly resistant to corrosion.
- High flow rates with low pressure drops.
- Filtration classification available (microns) of the cylinder type stainless steel filter: Any scheme size is available according to customer requirements, custom and single or multi-mesh, for the filtering industry of plastic material, gases, liquids and solids
Above all, stainless steel filter cartridge wins great favor with outstanding characteristics such as high temperature resistance, smooth wire pores, good permeability, high dirt holding capacity in many industries such as food, protection environmental, chemical or aerospace. Characteristics:
- High mechanical resistance and pressure tolerance.
- Good corrosion resistance, excellent durability.
- Stable pore shapes, high permeability.
- Great dirt holding capacity.
- Wide service temperature, from -200 ° C to 1000 ° C
- It can be washed back easily, which prolongs the shelf life.
Sintered filter cartridge is widely used for filtration of: liquids, gases, solids, gas sample collection, sound attenuation in many industries such as aerospace, oil, food, metallurgy, etc. Also used in order to:
- The gas distribution in the fluoridated bed
- Washing and drying in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Water treatment and gas filtration in the field of goods and beverages.
- Fine filtration of hydraulic oil or lubricating oil in the machinery industry.
- Polymer filtration in the chemical industry.